Thursday, February 25, 2010

Aperture vs Lightroom

Just a quick update on my quest to get the most out of digital photo
management.

Last week I installed the latest and best version of the aperture
software.

People who are following me on Twitter have remarked it surely and
will know what I think of the whole program. Maybe not the whole
program, but I'm still trying to find out the best parts for me.

Expect soon a proper comparisation post with adobe lightroom 3 beta
nut at the moment it has many minus points. But stay tuned, maybe soon
it will change.

Someone is allowed to dream, isn't? Hahaha

What are your opinions or questions about lightroom and or aperture ?
Let me know an I'll pay some extra attention to those points

Have a great day!!!


Jaap Willem


Enviado desde mi iPod

Posted via email from JaapWillem Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment