Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Digital Cleanse

English below the dutch part. 

Digital Cleanse, Wat is het? 

Van de week ben ik begonnen met een digital cleanse op Social Media..
Voor een week ga ik geen Twitter, Facebook of Friendfeed of wat dan ook gebruiken. De enige site die ik wel blijf gebruiken is Flickr, voor mijn foto's. 
Maar nu is het terug naar Gmail en Google Reader. En het lezen van Blogs en maken van lange teksten en geen kleine berichtjes versturen.. 

Nu ben ik op de eerte dag en ik moet zeggen dat het wel even wennen is. Ook omdat ik nu op het werk weer terug ben op een standaard computer. MIjn oude heeft ook een digital cleanse nodig.. hahaha.. 

Ik zal jullie volgende week laten weten hoe het gegaan is, maar ik heb er wel een goed gevoel van.. 

O ja, het 2de gedeelte van mijn Digital Cleanse is het verwijderen van alle automatische feeds op de Twitter.. 

Stay Tuned.. 

Digital Cleanse, what is it? 

Digital cleanse is to be without Facebook, Twitter and all kind of Social website for a week. So I've decided to go into this and started on Monday with it for a week. So no Twitter, Facebook and anykind of Social media website for a week. The only exclusion I made for myself is Flickr, due to the fact I need it for my work. 
But now it's back into Gmail, Google reader and reading the news on dedicated newssites. No more short messages and blurps but decent emails. 

Now I finished with the first day and I have to get used to it. And even more cause at work I had to downgrade my computer.. The old computer needed as well a digital cleanse.. hahaha.. 

Next Week I'll let you guys know how it all went, but the 1st day was a positive experience. 

The 2nd part of my Digital Cleanse will be the elimination of all kind of spam on my Twitter account... 

Stay Tuned for more.. 

Jaap Willem

Posted via email from JaapWillem.com Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment