Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Proximity Searches in Google

Today I saw for the first time in Google Chrome that my position reflect as well in the searches. 

While I was browsing in Google Chrome and doing some research, what I saw the First 3 results, normal ones, then a suggestion for Paris (because I  had searched before on Google.fr) and then the proximity results..
 
There you go with any good results pages what you should get back.. Proximity and navigation is getting more and more important in Google and I have to say that the quality of the results are actually going up.. 

So I would like to ask you guys, do you think that the Google Experience has improved over the last months?? 

Get back to me in the comments 

Jaap Willem

Posted via email from JaapWillem Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment